In conjunction with American Orthodontics, Archform Orthodontics is offering a Herbst Hanks appliance for those wanting to try for the first time.
The Hanks Herbst® will Save you Chairtime
- Fewer emergency visits: telescoping assembly will not bind or disengage
- Patented one-piece design is easy to insert and activate.
- No distal extension to impinge on soft tissue
- Easy insertion and adjustment leads to shorter appointments
- Low profile design of cantilever (optional) fits comfortably in the patient’s mouth
Freedom of Movement
- Unique ball and socket assembly completely eliminates binding, allowing for unlimited lateral excursion
- Telescoping rod and tube gives the patient a full range of jaw function without bending, binding, breaking, or disengaging the assembly.
If you would like to know more, please contact us today.
Ari Sciacca – Director of Digital Orthodontics
With a proven track record, Ari has strong digital orthodontic laboratory experience. And using strategic thinking skills, Ari crafts solutions that meet clients’ business needs and add value. Specialties: lingual orthodontics appliance set-ups, digital advancements in both lingual and labial indirect bonding as well as Herbst appliances. Learn more