Digital Orthodontics offers todays orthodontists the next generation of digital labial indirect bonding. We have built a complete system to allow you to submit, manage and review your patient’s treatment.
How it works
What we offer is an easy, 3 step process:
- Log in to your portal and upload photos, and case notes and select the treatment options.
- Review the tooth and bracket positioning with our 3D viewer which will show you the projected result for your patient.
- Receive the labial indirect bonding trays and you are ready to start your patient’s treatment.
Are there patient benefits?
The short answer is yes. Here’s why:
- Shorter treatment time: computerised bracket placement and revisions means perfect bracket placement the first time, the orthodontist will only have a minimal need to re-bond brackets once in treatment.
- Less time in the chair: the accuracy of digital bracket placement, combined with indirect bonding means less time in the chair, less time in braces and fewer visits for a patient. Happy patients mean more referrals.
Why Choose Digital Orthodontics?
For the last 15 years, director Ari Sciacca has been working on developing orthodontics using the latest in technology, through this process we have refined a product we feel has both the orthodontist’s and the patient’s best interests in mind. With recent developments and a lot of hard work we now have a foundation that will give you the best treatment and the least hassle with all your cases. We have built a portal to track your cases, you get the final say on the tooth and bracket positioning and we will take care of the rest for you, it’s that easy.
Ari Sciacca – Director of Digital Orthodontics
With a proven track record, Ari has strong digital orthodontic laboratory experience. And using strategic thinking skills, Ari crafts solutions that meet clients’ business needs and add value.
Specialties: lingual orthodontics appliance set-ups, digital advancements in both lingual and labial indirect bonding as well as Herbst appliances.
What does Ari do?
- Digital advancements in both labial and lingual orthodontics.
- Herbst and other soldered appliances.
- Virtual diagnostic set-ups taking into account effectiveness of case presentation to patient.
- Able to autonomously manage an interdisciplinary team with their client relationships.
- 30+ years with orthodontics laboratory experience working with local and global orthodontists.
- Providing innovative digital solutions to difficult orthodontic cases.
- Lecturing to orthodontists and dental technicians as well as inviting world renowned orthodontists to lecture in Australia.
- Crafting digital customer experiences that add value and drive patients to the clinic.